Self-Managed Superannuation Fund
Olsen Lawyers has a comprehensive understanding of what is required in establishing and maintaining Self-Managed Superannuation Funds. The ongoing compliance issues can be a complicated process for most people. We cater for small and large Self-Managed Superannuation Funds.
Olsen Lawyers can provide assistance with self-managed superannuation funds in the following ways:
- Establishment of the SMSF
- Providing advice as to compliance issues
- Providing advice as to the legality of investments
- Acting in SMSF property purchases
- Establishment and advice regarding limited recourse borrowing arrangements (LRVA), including bare trusts and special purpose corporate trustees
- In-specie transfers
- Deed amendments and variations
Our conveyancing services are offered at competitive rates, and we deliver them through experienced SMSF lawyers.