Olsen Lawyers understand that buying or selling residential, commercial or industrial property is a big decision and a significant matter for most people. We cater for all people making property transactions in Queensland.
Olsen Lawyers can provide assistance with conveyancing and property law in the following ways:
- Preparation of contracts for sale if you are thinking of selling a property.
- Reviewing contracts if you are thinking of buying a property
- Detailed advice
- Contract negotiations
- Commercial, Industrial & Retail Shop Leasing
- Assistance for first home owners & the First Home Owners Grant
- Advice on loan and mortgage documents, including refinancing
- Property developments
- Property subdivisions
- Body Corporate structuring and general advice
- Easements and convenants
Our clients include first home buyers, investors, owner occupiers, property developers, real estate agents, professionals and non professionals alike.
Our conveyancing services are offered at competitive rates, and we deliver them through experienced property lawyers.